- Meeting and liasing with clients to discuss and identify their needs and requirements
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues, the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Create presentations for clients if needed
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Highly organized
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Fluent in both English & Korean
- Be able to build strong client relations
- Proficiency on MS Office
- Experience and/or knowledge oof advertising/branding industry if possible.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AND IS RESIDING IN SOUTH KOREA, SEOUL***